Thursday, March 23, 2006

Random Rant from a Desperate Housewife

Some days I just feel like Cinderella with my evil husband, children, and mother nagging me from all ends. Just a random sampling from yesterday's requests.

From the mouth of the husband:
Cinderella, did you call the pediatrician?
Cinderella, What's for supper?
Cinderella, How's the pesach cleaning coming?

From the mouths of the kids:
Cinderella, get me dressed.
Cinderella, I'm thirsty.
Cinderella, can we have some friends over?
Cinderella, help me with my homework.

From the mouth of the mom:
Cinderella, when are you coming to visit?
Cinderella, did you speak to the doctor for me?
Cinderella, please bring back those things you took from the house.

Whah whah whah. Blogging... Take me away.

12 Comments:

Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

I'll take you away...But remember ..at Midnight this blog becomes a Pumpkin...

10:46 AM  
Blogger Keglavitcher Rav said...

Its better to be called Cinderella than Whench.

11:14 AM  
Blogger swiftthinker said...

words of love... thanks.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

BTW, I forgot to mention that you did a great job on the AirTime parody.

11:54 AM  
Blogger swiftthinker said...

yeah thanks, I couldn't even promote the carnival on my site, would've been too easy for you to guess. But Veev didn't tell you?

2:53 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Nope.

3:19 PM  
Blogger chaverah said...

LOL! you are funny. so very true!

5:35 PM  
Blogger HumanBeforeJewish said...

hey, at least they acknowledge your status as cinderella. although, as all women know, our lives are cinderella in reverse - we are pumpkins UNTIL midnight because we dont have time for royalty until after 12!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger GOVI said...

1) I object to this Cinderella thing. Just do your job and stop complaining. The "evil husband" thing is totally inappropriate for a great husband like yours.

2) Audrey Raines is innocent! we can't have another Nina here. why can't Jack fund a girlfriend that is not evil? where is that woman from the trailer park that the show started with? 24 Rocks!

3) I am pleased that this became a happy blog again. I don't want to cry anymore. maybe that is my problem that i don't want to cry. any therapists on this blog? free?

11:17 AM  
Blogger swiftthinker said...

Govi,

Keep your mouth quiet and agree with me about the evil husband or you might suffer some consequences.

Yashar Koach on your Audrey guess. But how do you like how she did in what's his name this week? Buchanan?

2:18 PM  
Blogger GOVI said...

i understand that i need to be careful because you have a lot on me (hopefully you will never use that leverage).
she only gave up Buchanan to help Jack. i think they will reconcile later on in the show OR maybe not.

2:42 PM  
Blogger swiftthinker said...

Good, I'm glad you understand. what time of the day do you think they'll reconcile. Again I'll probably skip tehillim for that.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home