Monday, April 24, 2006

Ding Dong The kids are gone.

Pesach was nice but I'm thrilled it's over.

We were home the whole time, yes that includes my kids, and now they're back in school. No more cooking. No more cleaning. No more nagging. No more whining. No more runny noses. If they have em' I can't see em'. It's now the teacher's responsibility.

It's not like I'm totally void of responsibility. I've got the baby home with me but if there is one thing that my kids did successfully do these past two weeks, it is make my baby look good and easy.

So life now goes back to normal and I couldn't be happier.

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Good to see you back.

4:12 PM  
Blogger HumanBeforeJewish said...

normal? if the pesach (pre, mid and post) saga taught me anything, it's that normal is a term that is relative and prone to reinvention. and, as with most things in life, calm and serenity are more deeply appreciated when preceded/interspersed by hecticity and turmoil.

11:06 PM  
Blogger swiftthinker said...

Yeah, "normal" is nice. Nothing like a pesach to shake things up.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home